Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day, My Love.............

1973, two crazy kids in love.................had no idea what their future would be, just knew they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together! Babe, I love you more today than I ever thought would be possible! You are my Everything!! Happy Valentines Day, wish I could be home with you!
The memories that old truck will always have for us! At one time you probibly loved it more that me!

I will always cherish this first Valentines gift you gave to me!

5 comments:

Sharon, Max said...

I am having flashbacks! Loren looks just like Dick there and you are that giggly girl worrying about that first kiss from Loren. God has blessed you two with a great love

Matt + Ash said...

I absolutely love your dress mom. Talk about Mini!!
But seriously.. just seeing those pictures make me tear up, you two have something to be so proud of. You both amaze me with your commitment and self-less love. What an example to us.

Oh ya.. ten bucks says those flowers are from the County Florist??

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Who are those kids? Great picture! Happy Love Day!

loren warta said...

Thank you dear for the very! thoughtful valentines day post,and all the wonderful years. God has truly blessed me!With a Loving wife! see you soon,LOVE ALWAYS,me.

Brian and Angela said...

How sweet! I just love seeing those photos again. We all enjoyed your visit on Friday afternoon. It was quick but much needed & appreciated. We love you so much!

 
Hit Counters