Monday, February 23, 2009

35 Years & I Love You Even More!

Happy Anniversary Loren, it's hard to believe 35 years have gone by! Thank-you for choosing me to be your wife, and staying committed to me through the ups and downs life has brought our way! Yes, it is good that we didn't know what was in store for us when we stood at the alter and committed the rest of our lives to each other. It's the journey that strengthens the LOVE! The journey cannot be foretold or it would change the outcome. I'm so thankful that we married young and the only thing we understood was that it was a commitment we would not break until God chose to take one of us home. We both know that what we have can never be taken for granted..........our lives have been blessed by a love that only the two of us will share!







Happy Anniversary to the LOVE of my Life!
I can't wait to be home on Friday!

3 comments:

Sandy McClendon said...

Congratulations!
Love,
Max & Sandy

Proudfoot Family said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

 
Hit Counters