Friday, February 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOREN

Don't worry dear, no one's peeking!

Always your happiest moments.........hunting, fishing, camping or just kicking the rocks on a hiking trail!

The early years, when we first met!

It wasn't long before you would share your birthday celebration. Matt missed your birthday by 7 hrs. He was always his daddy's shadow when he was a toddler. I remember taking this picture as if it were yesterday. We had just gotten home from church and we were celebrating Matt's 1st birthday, the day after Loren's. Matt started walking on that day!

3 comments:

Sharon, Max said...

I remember that suit!
Great wallpaper ;)

Sounds like a great birthday

loren warta said...

Thanks for the best birthday ever!I've so enjoyed all of the birthday wishes, the AM flight with my girl was fantastic! love me.

Proudfoot Family said...

Looks like you had a fun day. I remember that suit too!! Love you guys.

 
Hit Counters