Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Beautiful Site On A Trip To Seattle

I have the privilege of seeing some beautiful sites while flying. During the holidays the plane loads were quite full so I was not able to enjoy the journey outside of the airplane window. Last week I watched a beautiful sunrise on our way to Seattle Washington. I was wishing Loren was with me so that he could tell me what mountain we were flying by..........but here are some of the pictures I took.
Keep in mind, this mountain is peaking above the clouds.........amazing!


I always love seeing the wingtips of our airplane!

Amazing, huh?






4 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

I would agree on the AMAZING view! WOW!

Stephanie said...

WOW Kathy! These are breath taking! Makes me want to fly again. (Less a screaming child)

Stephanie said...

WOW Kathy! These are breath taking! Makes me want to fly again. (Less a screaming child)

Leah said...

Wow that is so beautiful! It makes me think of how amazing Our God is!

 
Hit Counters