Saturday, November 8, 2008

Manchester, New Hamshire

Another beautiful place. We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel tonight. It is a very English setting. I always try to go for a long walk as soon as I get checked into the hotel, truly one of the highlights of my day.

The Crowne Plaza Hotel
A full view of the hotel I'm staying at.
It's always hard to capture the view I have from my hotel window. I am on the 4th floor on this one. I can sometime be on the 8th or even higher............the view has been spectacular this fall!
This was one of the roads that ran by our hotel...........it was so Serene.
This is what most of the street lights looked like, can't wait to see them in December!
A little color left, but things were starting to look very cold and winter looking!


Georgouse!

Amazing homes!

1 comment:

loren warta said...

Beautiful pictures dear,I especially liked the one of the sunrise with the wing tip in it,and New Hamshire looks so New England. Enjoy your stay there ,love me!

 
Hit Counters