Friday, November 7, 2008

The "Harbor" And "Camdon Yards" in Baltimore

A couple of fellow classmates and I went to the "Harbor" on our day off. It was alot fun ! I had a taste of my first Crab Cake, it was as good as everyone said it would be.


I always have a soft spot for ship yards..........wished I'd had Ashlie's good camera!



The architect is beautiful



Yes, we got lost often........maps are our best friends!




I felt like I was in Paris! (or what I thought Paris was like)








Once again the color is breathtaking!


This was the light rail that took us there.

2 comments:

Brian and Angela said...

The Harbor was really cool! The Hotel was pretty! I can'y wait to see you again. We had a blast with you on Halloween!
Love, Hailey-girl

loren warta said...

Thanks for updating your blog,cody and enjoy looking at it everynight!I've been stuck by one of cupid's arrows and I've fallen in love with a southwest flight attendant... she's soo cute!

 
Hit Counters