Thursday, August 7, 2008

SOUTHWEST TRAINING TO BEGIN !!

Just a quick up-date.........just before leaving for our annual family cabin retreat I received my long awaited news....................my flight training school begins SEPTEMBER 22!!!!! Wow! I'm both very excited and scared to death!! I will be leaving for 4 weeks of training in Dallas Texas. It is very difficult and many do not graduate. Katelynne will be leaving for college @ Word of Life in New York on SEPTEMBER 11th, (9-11!!) We are in awe at how God has orchestrated this whole process........now here we go! Keep us in your prayers. In just 14 months our family of 22 has gone from everybody living just a few minutes apart to living clear across the United States....it's more than Loren and I can take in. We now only have one child living @ home, wow.....33 years of raising children, definitely feels strange! I'll up-date with cabin pictures when we all come back on Sunday night. Keep us ALL in your prayers!

2 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

How exciting and what perfect timing! God had it all worked out afterall. You will be in our thoughts and prayers!

The Anders Family

Karen Frank said...

Kathy...we want to make sure we get to see you while you are in Dallas...we are just up the road!

 
Hit Counters