Thursday, July 24, 2008

Greetings From Ohio!!!

Surprise..........I am in Ohio spending time with Zeke, Sarah & Joe! Last Saturday I got a phone call from Corina Waterbury, she wanted to know if I would be interested in a roundtrip airline ticket that was about to expire...............do you think she really needed to ask?? Of course I jumped on the opprotunity to drop in for a visit!! I arrived here on Wednesday evening and will be leaving tomorrow, Saturday in the late afternoon. It's been a wonderful visit. Sarah has been showing me the sites of Ohio. Yesterday we went to the Candy Cane Christmas Tree Shop, I was able to get some of our yearly Christmas ornaments. Last night we visited Joe's parents. It's a beautiful place with lots of room! I loved all of her flowers. I have really enjoyed the row's and row's of corn everywhere! It's absolutly beautiful here! Of course it helps to be in the mid to low 80's! Today we did some more site seeing and visited some shops in the town of Grand Rapids. Tonight I am babysitting Zeke, while Sarah and Joe go with friends to a baseball game in Detroit. God is so good!! What a wonderful week this has been! A BIG THANK YOU to the Waterbury's!!

Zeke and Nana in front of the church sign where his daddy works

Sarah & Zeke in Grand Rapids

Having a son as a fireman, I always have a fasination for the different Fire Depts.

Zeke drinking out of a straw like a pro!

Zeke & Sarah in the backyard of Joe's parents house


A cornfield in the back of Joe's parents home


Lazy Susans from Karen, Joe's moms garden

Flowers in front of Karens home


Rows and rows of cornfields!

A typical road with corn on each side



Zeke after his morning nap, always happy!

Joe, Sarah & Zeke in front of their church.


Flowers in front of Joe & Sarah's house.

The Christmas shoppe we purchased our ornaments at.

It was a long day.........


with a beautiful sunset!

4 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Great pictures! I am happy to see that you were able to go back for a visit! We can't wait for our visit in October :)

Brian and Angela said...

I am so glad you were able to visit Joe's stomping grounds. I am sure Zeke loved having his Nana visit.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

I'm sure it was short but sweet. We have to take advantage of the time we have. I'm sure Zeke loved seeing Grandma again!

Karen Frank said...

What a great treat! I know Joe, sarah, and Zeke loved it just as much!

 
Hit Counters