Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two Amazing Mother's, Loving One Adorable Boy!

I had the privilege of taking Sarah & Zeke to Monetary to meet with Zeke's biological birth mother, Nikki. I dropped Sarah off, not expecting to meet Nikki myself. Mary McBride and I spent the day finding things to do while the mom's spent time together. At the end of the day I had the privilege to meet Nikki and I felt so blessed. These two women are amazing and the one thing that brings them together is their love for a adorable little boy, Zeke!! Thank-you Sarah & Nikki for allowing this Nana the privilege to be a part of the special day! You bring a whole new meaning to the word "Mother"!

I helped Sarah & Zeke out of the car, got them set in the stroller and kissed them good-bye, they were off to find a very special lady, Nikki!


At the end of the day I was so touched, while I was driving back to find Sarah, I saw two ladies with two children strolling down the street. A second look and I realzied that it was Sarah & Nikki, what a wonderful moment I will never forget! They never even knew I was there, I wanted the world to know what wonderful women they were!

1 comment:

Dawna Dutra said...

Stop, stop! I'm blubbering. Can't take any more.

 
Hit Counters