Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let The Wedding Begin.......

Ashlie holds the Bible I carried in my wedding, Sarah carried it in her wedding, and now Ashlie will pass it on to Katelynne when her day arrives. We hope it will then start making it's rounds with the grandaughters.


Dad's first view of his, Little Girl!

A view taken through one of the window panes used for decorations, Danielle our photographer was great with the art of taking pictures!



Ashlie was telling Daddy, "Thanks for all you've done, I love you so much!".........Daddy had to tell her, "Not now honey, we won't make it down the isle, lets think funny thoughts"

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Kathy how beautiful. I just love your photos. Loren, I cried just looking at that photo. But I love to cry at weddings. I believe we will be having a wedding next year and a colleg graduation. We really wish we could have been there for your blessed event. We miss you guys. Come see us in Atlanta some time. Thank you for sharing your pics

Love
Jack & Tammy Smith

 
Hit Counters