Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cody Attends FCHS Winter Banquet

Cody attended the FCHS Winter Banquet this year with a long time family friend, Katherine Tollenaar. I was away on a trip so Ashlie saved the day for me and played "mom", thank-you Ashlie! Not that Cody needed another mom or anything, it just made me not feel so guilty! Ashlie made sure that we had lots of pictures. Here are a few.........
Dad took this one as they headed out the door, Ashlie drove Cody to the house that they were all meeting at.

Time for the corsage..........

and the boutonniere.

A pose on the way out the door

Friends started arriving


They made a cute couple.

Everyone poses for one last picture...........

before heading off in the limo.

Cody with a friend since Kindergarten, Megan Maher

1 comment:

Matt + Ash said...

Cody looked so handsome. He was so calm, cool and collected, I think I was more nervous than he was! So proud of the man you have become Cody.

 
Hit Counters