Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Day, Another Test!

Just another quick up-date. I passed my test on First-Aid today! Thanks for the prayers! I had a great study group last night, five of us ended the night in prayer!! It's so exciting to meet Christians every where you go!! I learned some self-defense moves today, quite cool!! Another test tomorrow, keep me in your prayers! The count down is on! See you soon!

Love,
Kathy
Mom
Nana

P.S. We get our uniforms tomorrow and will start wearing them every day, can't wait!!!!

6 comments:

Proudfoot Family said...

You're almost there. We're proud of every passed test. Can't wait to see pics of you in your uniform. We love you.

Brian and Angela said...

Great job, Grandma! I have been praying for you in school and at home. I miss you a lot! I only ran 18 laps for the jog a thon because it was so windy. But I was 10 ft. from getting 19 laps and I would have tied with my 2 best friends for the most laps.
Love, Hailey

Sophie said...

Kathy,
I am so excited for you and I know that you will pass with all the colors of the rainbow waiving in your honor. I cannot wait to see you when you get home - hopefully during your 10 day break. I want to hear every thing, every thought - this is such an exciting "marker" in your life.
Love,
Gail

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Can't wait to hear how this week goes! You will be in our prayers.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Praying for you.

Draper Family said...

Kathy,
I hear your now an official stewardess. That is so exciting. I knew you would do great. Kylie says your coming to spend the day with them next week...lucky. Give her a hug for me. :)

Loren kept us at Faith up to date. We looked forward to his phone calls letting us know how you were doing. You had many prayer warriors there.

School is going great! I am enjoying working there again. If you get a chance, come see us when you have your break. In fact...lets do lunch, I want to hear about your experiences and hear all the encouraging ways you saw God working through this process.

Talk to you soon.
Love,
Marta

 
Hit Counters