Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding Pictures Soon To Come

I'm not sure if I'm OCD or what but I have to do everything in order...........
Once the wedding was over and we got everyone back to the airports, trailers returned to their owners, and Kate and Andrew moved into their new home it was time for me to hit the air again and return to my job..............needless to say my blogging and pictures all got put aside until I could catch my breath and go through them.  We haven't received the photographer's pictures back yet, (should be coming soon) but we do have some snap shots. I have to post them in order or it drives me crazy!  Sooooooo these pictures were taken on Friday before the wedding.............I'll post a few of the wedding day, hopefully tomorrow. Hope that those of you that have been asking about them enjoy sharing some our memories with us. It was a week that went by way too fast............but the memories and pictures are what will carry us until we are all together again. Miss u all soooo much!  Love, Mom

No comments:

 
Hit Counters