Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Trip To Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina!

At the last minute on Friday night I traded a trip I had, for a trip that became available taking me to Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina...........so of course I was very excited to ask Matt & Ashlie if they could pick me up at the airport! It was a short trip so we only had a few hours together but I loved every minute of it! Of course they gave me the Grand Tour of Duke University campus!
The picture was taken in "Sarah Rose Garden" on the Duke University campus.

We were so excited to be together!

These were Lilly's in the pond..........way cool!

The grounds were absolutely beautiful!

It was sooooooo good to see how happy both Matt & Ashlie are!

This the chapel on campus.............they had just finished performing a wedding.

Ahhhhh yes, the absolutely adorable apartment!
Thanks guys for a fun night and I loved the dinner!
Luv U Both!
Mom Warta

3 comments:

Brian and Angela said...

Wow! The campus is gorgeous! Ashlie your apartment looks great!

Jaime said...

Wow Mom! Lookin' at your map you've got people watching from Indonesia. I didn't know we knew any Indonesians...

Loren and Kathy said...

I know....I'm thinking Hmmmmmmmmm!

 
Hit Counters