Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Tim!

Happy "Late" Birthday Tim! I had so much fun going through your pictures to blog. Where has the time gone? You have brought so much joy into our lives.

One of my favorite pictures.............this was "Old Fashioned Sunday" at Bible Baptist Church. I believe you were approx. 18 mo.

One of the few times you smiled for a photographer

1st grade in Mrs. Hemphill's class

Your first of many many birthdays you and Jimmy shared.

You were so proud!

Priceless!! One of the puppies belonging to Annie's litter



1st Grad field trip


Basketball camp


Your surprise birthday party in Jr. High


O.K. you and Matt have always been inseparable..........but do you really have to look through the camera at the same time?

Before your 8th grade graduation ceremony...............

after your the ceremony you shaved your heads. I'm glad I made you wait!!!

I remember this moment. as if it were yesterday..........you were talking to Grandad Johnson the first Christmas they lived in Missouri.........our first Christmas without them.


Double trouble, during High School Homecoming

Never a dull moment.......

3 mustangs will equal 1?


Yes, then there was the motorcycle

Senior picture taken for the casual shot in the year book, thanks to Grandpa McClendon


A beautiful car




Senior picture

Like father............

like son! (Landon in one of Tim's outfits)

Tim I am so proud of you and the man you've become. You are a wonderful son, husband and father. I love you!

Luv,
Mom

No comments:

 
Hit Counters