Monday, April 20, 2009

Picking Up Uncle Cody At The Airport

Cody flew to New York during spring break to spend a few days with Matt, Jaime, Mya and Emily. I took Hailey and Keagan with me to the airport to pick him up. They had never been to an airport before......................so it was as exciting for me as it was for them. They loved EVERTHING!

Hailey and Keagan were the first to recognize the Southwest airplane taking off just before we arrived. Hailey took the picture while Nana was driviing.

I was excited to use some of my Southwest privilages and take Hailey and Keagan up to the gate area to pick up Cody. They loved the glass elevator ride up. Then there was the Transportation Security check. Keagan thought it to be odd that you couldn't talk about guns, knives or bombs in an airport! Of course once I told him that it was off limits thats all he wanted to talk about!!

We all loved watching the planes land and take off.
There is nothing like seeing it through the eyes of a child!

Keagan thought it was so cool how the little car pushed the airplane back from the runway.

Here they are lined up and waiting for clearance.

No comments:

 
Hit Counters