Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy "Late" Birthday Brian

Brian, I didn't forget to blog your birthday..............I just had so much fun going through old pictures that I ran out of time before I had to head back to work. I was scanning them this morning @ 3:00 am before heading out the door, poor dad thought I was crazy!! Because you were the first grandchild on both sides of the family your first birthday party was quite the event! I remember having a BBQ for about 25, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and close family friends! I'm sure you don't remember any of it!
Grandma Johnson made your first birthday cake.

Birthday Boy

Oh ya, love that laugh!

Two very handsome "young" men!

July 4th, when you were 2 1/2 yrs. old

Starting first grade, Sarah was starting kindergarten.........those lunch pails are awesome, but the Smurf belt buckle is probably worth some bucks!

Another pheasant hunt!

Senior graduation pictures, thanks to Max McClendon........grandpa.

I always thought it was so cool the way your license plate had "1994B" on it. You graduated in "1994" and of course your name started with a "B"! One of my favorite pictures!!

We are so proud of you now............

your a wonderful son, brother, husband and dad!
Happy Birthday, I Love You!
Mom

1 comment:

Sharon, Max said...

We remember that party! Thought you would never find a milk that didn't make him colic! Guess he has an iron stomach now! He turned out pretty good didn't he. We love yu Brian Sharon & Max

 
Hit Counters