Friday, September 2, 2011

Ashlie's Home From Carolina

I left yesterday morning @ 4:30 am for Raleigh, North Carolina.  Matt & Ashlie picked me up @ the airport @ 6:30 pm.  We had a wonderful dinner...........Ashlie and I talking a mile a minute :) (poor Matt).  Went to bed @ 11:00 PM EST, awoke @ 3:00 am EST to head back to the airport.  We were able to get the first flight out and arrived in Sacramento @ 10:45 AM!!!!  Fun time taking Loren out to lunch before heading home.  Home sweet home, for both of us :)  Great evening of homemade pizza, then several of us jogged (including myself :) to Brian and Angela's before heading out for yogurt!  Lots of fun and laughter once again in the wonderful place we all call HOME!

Ashlie was so excited..........we continued talking non stop all day!

I love traveling with my kids.......I'm so proud of them all :)

Ashlie was so glad to see her baby brother, but quite surprised to see he wasn't so little anymore.

Old times..........Friday night, home made pizza and lots of fun!

No comments:

 
Hit Counters