Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun Times With Keagan & Landon

Last Saturday Keagan & Grandpa went to the river bottoms and did some Rabbit Hunting.........yes, they did catch one of those cute, soft, furry, little things..........I saw it skinless in my refrigerator when I came in from my trip!! Oh, he reminds me of his daddy here...........

Uncle Cody's in Ireland..........so the boys had his room all to themselves!

Rise and shine..........the peeps were barley open and the Wii games were going..........

A sleepy look...........but having so much fun..........summer time, no shoes & no shirts!

Grandma made a farmers breakfast for the hungry fellas..............

Heading out to one of the Tree Houses.............

It's been a while.........so it must be cleaned!

The best part about this Tree House, is it's so secluded!

Working away on clean-up and repairs!

Discovering the back acres..........oh so fun!

Oh, this could have been Tim & Matt........I have so many memories like this one on a hot summer day, the two of them making plans!

Discovering Uncle Cody's Secret Box

hmmmmmmm, wonder what's in it?

One for you and one for me!

Now let the fun begin!!!! Real boy toys!

A summer day @ Grandma's..........and Orange Soda Pop...............

and all the ice cream a boy can eat!

Now it's time to cool off...........how high can you fly Keagan?

Boys will be boys..........these were Cody's spy detectors.........they were planted all over the house.........every time I went into a room I could hear them go off, and I could hear the boys snickering.............

Keagan's Spy clothes! So glad I saved all of the dress-up clothes!! Also, all of the bed sheets.........they make great forts! I have bed sheets dated back to when Brian was 2 yrs. old.......it's a Sesame Street one......priceless!! It was fun putting the Toy Story (from Uncle Cody's younger days) on the pillow for Landon.......he thought it was quite funny!

Time to come inside and cool down..........more Wii!

Off to mail the letter they signed for Uncle Cody..................

then to the Penny Candy Store in Live Oak..........every kids dream! It was so fun watching them pick out candy for their sisters!

This place ROCKS!


Now that they are all sugared up and worn out I guess I'll take them home............isn't that what grandma's are suppose to do?

Thanks Keagan and Landon..........I had fun!!

Next it's time for Bethany and Claire.........what girly things can we do girls?

4 comments:

Brian and Angela said...

Your post brought joy to my heart and a smile to my face this morning. Its been a tough day, but God is so good! These good times with the boys is proof of that. Thanks for posting them. Love ya!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Landon had so much fun! He talked and talked about all his adventures for days! He's already asking to o it again, so heads up!

Thanks Mom and Dad, for taking them and showering them with that special love that only Grandpa and Grandma can give.

Matt + Ash said...

These pictures are sooo priceless. I see my brothers in both these boys! Can't wait to get out there to see how much you kiddos have grown!!

Jaime said...

What fun! Poor bunny.... Landon's un-buttoned shorts were cracking me up! Mya does the same thing. She will say, "Too tight!" I should reply(bt don't) "suck it in!" Love, Jaime

 
Hit Counters