Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally.......Birthday and Anniversary Blogs!!

I hope everyone enjoys these blogs as much as I did making them..........remember to keep scrolling down...........there are a total of 4 of them!

Sarah, Joe, Jaime, Tim & Casey..............I'm so disappointed it took me so long to get these posted. I must admit that it was alot of fun though! It was great going through all of the mounds and mounds of pictures! You all are very special to me and I don't tell you how much I luv and appreciate you enough!

I hope you enjoy and know how much I luv you!

Luv,
Mom

1 comment:

jwarta said...

Oh wow! You did so much work on these! It is so special getting to re-live the past. I hope you know how much your work is appreciated. Who knows how many hours go into you pulling out photos, scanning, uploading, adding messages and stories.... not an easy task. Truly a gift that you have all given us. I hope it was worth the lost sleep. Love, jaime

 
Hit Counters