Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Visit With Matt & Ashlie In Raleigh/Durahm North Carolina

It was sooo much fun for Loren and I to be able to drop by North Carolina on our way home from New York. Matt & Ashlie gave Loren the grand tour of Duke University that I got to have when I was there last month!
Ashlie & Matt's excitement is contiguous!

Love those Lilly Pads




The campus is absolutly beautiful!








Do they look happy?





Inside of the campus Chapel

These are the pipes inside of the Chapel..........can you imagine the sound?

Signing the guest book in the Chapel

I couldn't resist this picture...........it was one of the houses close to where they live.
North Carolina is absolutly beautiful!
Thanks Matt & Ashlie for a great time...........hope to see you again soon!
Look for the pictures of New York on the next blog........

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Matt and I wanted to go and visit as is. Now, seeing the pictures, oh my goodness! Now I REALLY want to go! It's breath-taking. I am so happy for Matt and Ashlie. What a life they have! Keep smiling. It is contagious. Love, Jaime

 
Hit Counters