Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary Matt & Ashlie

Congratulations on your first year of marriage. Throughout the remainder of your married life you will look back to this past year with fond memories! It's been a joy watching you two settle into the new life God has blessed you with. This next year is going to be another new adventure. You will move onto a new level of trust and dependency as you begin your adventure across the United States! I'm excited to see what God has in store for you! I pray daily for God to give you a hedge of protection around your marriage!
I had so much fun going through wedding pictures again.........I tried to find some that we haven't already used. I hope this brings back those wonderful feelings of that special day!







Love those "yellow polk a dot panties"

















The tree fort that the rings were hideing in.






























I hope you have a great time in Fort Bragg..............as you know Fort Bragg holds a very special place in mine and dads heart!

Luv, Mom

No comments:

 
Hit Counters