Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mom's Southwest Packet Arrives

On Friday I was expecting a overnight delivery of my Southwest Package. This is to be delivered 2 weeks prior to my training date. It consits of all of the information I will need to start my training. It also contains everything I will have to study and memorize for the first test I will take on the 2nd day of training. If I get below a 90% I go home immediately.

Katie had to run an errand and was so excited when she drove down the cul-de-sac and saw the UPS truck, she whipped out her camera, thought she'd grab the perfect shot of Mom's arrival.....only to find out it was a package being delivered to the wrong place!!

Eventually it did arrive and she got a picture!


On Saturday with my dress code information now available, Ashlie and Katie layed out all of my clothes and took pictures of how to cordinate them. I have to be in business dress at all times. Thanks for your help girls! I wonder what my room mate will think when I whip out my pictures before getting dressed every morning!

Here's a sample of how they dressed me!

No comments:

 
Hit Counters