Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been accepted to attend Southwest Training School!!

I can't believe this is really happening.......I received an interview date for Southwest Airlines for Jan. 16th. I was part of a group interview, then preceded to the "one on one" interview with several of their flight attendants and human resource personnel. I received notice that I have passed all the interviews and am now on a waiting list for flight attendant school. Wow, now the real work begins........a typical class consists of 150 students, only 90 will graduate. I will be training in Houston Texas for 4 weeks. It will consits of alot of memorization. I have been given some of the information that I will be needing to memorize and am working on it now. I'm praying that God will bless my efforts and allow my memory to be that of a young child!!! Children don't seem to forget anything!! Please pray for God's perfect timing for this school, we have a June wedding and two graduation's in May! I want to "thank", our dear family friend, Sandy for all of her support and tons of encouragement, and to my wonderful family for believing in me!!! This picture shows Sandy, Loren, Sarah & Zeke @"Walmart" in Oakland killing 3 1/2 hours while they waited for me during my interview,. I will never forget the comfort of knowing that you were praying for me, I love you all tons, and am humbled by this whole experience!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the step towards becoming a flight attendant! Also, it was nice to see all the updates on your blog, showing everything going on with your family. We miss you guys at church now! It's just not the same with all the Warta's missing! Hope everything is going well.

 
Hit Counters